386 Alles St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Bathtub Refinishing in Chicago. Restoration of bathtubs with liquid enamel is the best way to solve problems with fixtures that have lost their former luster. Thanks to modern enamel restoration technology, you can avoid the high costs of buying a new bathtub.
Call us today at +1 (224) 435-6179 for a free consultation
Our services are aimed at solving several problems, including the elimination of:
- Ugly bathtub color - we can restore it to glossy white;
- Worn and difficult to clean surfaces, and stained bathtubs - we know how to bring them back to a glossy finish;
- If your tub looks vintage - or if you have a clawfoot tub - we can recreate the original look;
- We can repair your chips and cracks, and much more.
What is the bathtub restoration process like?
- We sand the surface of the bath.
- We remove rust completely.
- Chips and cracks are sealed with a special compound, then dried and sanded again.
- We cover the floor, faucets, taps, and drains to protect them from the paint.
- We pour the liquid enamel on the surface of the entire bathtub and distribute it evenly.
- The bathtub is left for 24 hours to allow the enamel finish to harden.
- You can use the new bathtub as soon as the next day.
Restoration with liquid enamel is a relatively new technique in Chicago. We at Eco Tub Restoration are practically the exclusive company that uses this particular technique. Many of our clients chose us because not everyone is ready to give up the old, but reliable cast-iron or steel bath and exchange it for a plastic counterpart. Renovating your bath will allow you to give it a second life without the hassle and for a reasonable price. You can save up to 75% on the cost of removing and replacing your old tub.
Our qualified, experienced team will select the most suitable materials and technologies to breathe new life into your old bathtub. We care about providing the highest quality bathtub restoration services, making surfaces smooth and durable. By ordering bath restoration services, you can extend the life of your bath by 10 or more years.
Take a look at a few of our recent Projects
Advantages of bathtub restoration by enamel pour
- 10 times thicker layer than sprays
- No odor, non-toxic
- No relocation necessary due to noise, odor, or repair work
- Durability - shockproof and much stronger than conventional spray
- No peeling, cracking or chipping
- Total time to restore bathtub: 3-4 hours
- 3-5 year warranty
How much does bathtub restoration cost?
Bathtub restoration with our company costs only $450. We do not use the spraying method, which often lasts less than a year. We use only high-quality, non-toxic materials that do not harm you -or us- with their fumes.
The service life is 10-15 years, of course, provided the bathtub is properly cared for (do not use bleach and abrasive cleaners). The coverage is 10 times thicker than conventional spray. It is shockproof and waterproof.
So, you will pay about 450-495 dollars for our service. That's it! You will forget about such problems as rusting, peeling, and cracking in your bathtub for at least 5 years (our warranty period), and realistically for the next 10-15 years.
At Eco Tub Restoration, we take care of refinishing all types of bathtubs, including fiberglass, porcelain, cast iron, acrylic, cultured marble, and clawfoot tubs. We can even take care of refinishing your jetted tubs. Just give us a call and we’ll be great to take care of the bathtub refinishing in Chicago as soon as possible.
Take a look at our work on recent bathtub refinishing Projects.
Like what you see? Call us today at +1 (224) 435-6179 for a free consultation