386 Alles St, Des Plaines, IL 60016
Eco Tub Restoration is proud to offer a 5-year limited warranty on our reglazing services and 3 years warranty on commercial work and rental places.
The durability of a refinished surface depends mostly on the proper care and maintenance the user gives to the fixture. This is true for both brand new or refinished surfaces.
We cannot prevent dust from settling onto the newly refinished surface, as we are not working in a 100% dust-free environment. Regular cleaning will remove or make the dust particles less noticeable.
Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish, or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices, or water conditions will be considered to be normal wear and tear.
THIS WARRANTY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Blistering, Peeling, Cracking, and Fading caused by a defect in the product or workmanship will be covered under warranty under the terms of the warranty. If the surface blisters, peels, cracks, or fades, the Eco Tub Restoration must be notified of such defect immediately.
Please retain warranty to facilitate warranty repairs. Eco Tub Restoration will inspect the problem area and determine whether the resulting damage was caused by a defect in the product or workmanship. If Buyer notifies Eco Tub Restoration. within the warranty period of any aforesaid defects in the materials and Buyer shows the materials were used and maintained in accordance with Eco Tub Restoration recommendations and standard industry practice, Eco Tub Restoration will cure defects by suitable repair at its own expense.
The following items are not covered under this warranty:
- Kitchen sinks and laundry sinks are not covered due to extreme wear and tear in their normal use.
- Rust repair is not covered as rust is known to reappear eventually, though rust repair will keep it away for a long time.
- Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish, or staining over time due to: normal wear and tear, incorrect cleaning practices, or water conditions.
- (Not limited to) chipping, scratches, stains, or knife marks due to misuse or abuse of surface, discoloration due to bleaches, dyes or acids, perfumes, solvents and/or problems caused by leaky plumbing or rust damage. Sharp or heavy objects may cause damage to the surface. Stains caused by hair dyes, chemicals or rust, as well as repairs of cracks and holes are not covered by this warranty.
- The use of harsh agents such as Comet, Ajax, or bleach may discolor or damage the surface. Plumbing leaks onto the refinished surface will eventually cause damage. Any damage to the surface resulting from improper cleaning, excessive use, and/or leaky plumbing is expressly excluded under this warranty.
Eco Tub Restoration will not be liable for:
- Damage caused by the reglazed surface being touched or exposed to water within 24 hours following the completion of the refinishing process. Example: Damage caused by leaking faucets or water backing up from the drain.
- Damage or flaws created by owners or any third party (such as tenants, pets, other work crews, etc.).
- Eco Tub Restoration is not liable for dust particles, flies, or other insects that might fall onto the freshly reglazed surface while it is still drying. Most particles caught in the drying topcoat will be removed naturally with normal cleaning. Damage caused by "picking" at the spot will not be covered.
- Bubbling or peeling due to chipping created by objects or materials placed on the reglazed surface. Example: Replacing the drain after re-glazing the surface
- We are not responsible for the formation of chips and/or peeling on the reglazed surface of the bathtub if you or other persons (another company) replace the drain.
CURE TIME: The fixture must cure for 24 hours after the time our workman finishes. Do not use the fixture during this time and see to it that the refinished/repaired areas remain free of water. The full cure time is 7 to 14 days.
We have a 3-year limited warranty on the following:
- Repairs fiberglass bathtub
We have a 1-year limited warranty on the following:
- Shower bases and all sinks (bathroom)
We are not responsible for accidents.
* Limited Warranty - The durability of a refinished surface depends mostly on the proper care and maintenance the user gives to the fixture. This is true for both brand new or refinished surfaces.
Please read and follow the instructions and tips we provide in CARE INFORMATION
If you have any questions, you can always call us +1 (224) 435-6179